More Empowered Searching – Now Available!
The new netTrekker interface will help you empower learning with more than 330,000 engaging, relevant digital resources aligned with State and Common Core standards!
Developed in partnership with current customers, netTrekker just released a new streamlined interface focused on making each search:
- More Effective – consolidated details to quickly differentiate search results
- More Intuitive – new engaging interface to inspire learning experiences
- More Productive – streamlined search tools to save time
- Easier to Learn – embedded tutorial videos will provide just-in-time instruction and support
- The new updates will be available seamlessly upon release – nothing to download, update or install.
- No changes to existing access, login, and authentication methods.
- All saved resources and existing folders in My Portfolio will continue to work.
- Download Administrator Checklist with more details.
Resources & Tools to Get Started
Here are some new resources and communication tools to help you spread the word and get your teachers, students and parents all set to use the new netTrekker in the 2012-13 school year!
Attention Teachers & Administrators
To take full advantage of the teacher-specific resources and tools in netTrekker, it’s important to have teachers log in to netTrekker with usernames designated with the Teacher role.
- If you’re not yet registered as a Teacher, ask the netTrekker Administrator at your school for your Teacher Code.
- Download Registration Guide for Teachers