MGSD has made the strategic decision to implement icurio because it affords each MGSD student the ability to use data rich content to meet their individual needs. In this 21st century teaching and learning environment, icurio is a natural fit for MGSD to reach every child, every day!
- Dr. Scott S. Smith
- Chief Technology Officer
- Mooresville Graded School District, NC
Call 1.855.KNOVATE or Request Information
Explore the Knovation Blog.
Dynamic Curriculum and Lesson Planning
- Over 360,000 digital resources for all K-12 curriculum areas, contextualized by expert educators and aligned with state and Common Core standards.
- Flexible, dynamic content for use on any device, in any setting, to address a range of learning needs with differentiated instruction.
- Easy-to-use lesson planning tools to build engaging, learner-centered lessons that target individual student needs in support of the Universal Design for Learning (UDL).
- Personalized learning tools so students can choose and adapt content to their learning style and preferences.
- Professional learning resources and teaching strategies to improve effectiveness and efficiency with an emphasis on personalized learning, Common Core State Standards and 21st century learning.
Independent Learning that Leads to Mastery
- Reach every student where they are on the learning continuum with dynamic content to catch up or move ahead.
- Engage students the way they like to learn with videos, text, learning games, images, simulations, and more from the best collections.
- Encourage students to become self-directed, 21st century learners through collaborative and creative activities that develop critical thinking and communication skills.
- Address learning outcomes for every class, every lesson, every student.
Find out how icurio can be the bridge from fixed traditional content to flexible digital content… and help students achieve their true potential in a whole new world of learning.