netTrekker increases efficiency and provides our staff and students with web-based content that meets the needs of individual learners. In addition, linking educational resources to results from our Scantron Performance Series Assessment System is helping us to meet the demands of Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA).
- Corey Haugen
- Achievement Analyst
- Austin Independent School District, MN
Call 1.855.KNOVATE or Request Information
To learn more about using netTrekker with these or other technology programs in your school, contact us at 1.855.KNOVATE today!
Scantron® Performance Series™ and Achievement Series™
netTrekker can be combined with Achievement Series and Performance Series. The integrated solution connects educators to differentiated learning resources for re-teaching based on assessment data.
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt® Riverside Edusoft®
When teachers score and review test results through the Edusoft assessment platform, they have automatic access to netTrekker standards-aligned resources to target instruction and improve student performance.
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt® Riverside DataDirector™
Teachers can go directly from Assessment Reports in DataDirector to standards-aligned resources in netTrekker to provide additional support for remediation.
Measured Progress DATAWISE
When the Measured Progress DATAWISE platform is integrated with the instructional resources of netTrekker, teachers can go from assessment results to powerful remediation tools in just a few clicks.
LearningStation® LS Test Builder™
LearningStation’s Test Builder, a fast and easy to use formative assessment tool for classroom use, combined with netTrekker helps teachers understand what their students are really mastering and where they need help.
Blackboard® Learn 9.1
The netTrekker Blackboard Building Block integrates netTrekker resources for direct access by educators and students from within their Blackboard learning management platform.
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt® Learning Village
The integration with netTrekker enables educators and students to seamlessly access standards-aligned content tailored to specific learning needs from within the Learning Village curriculum management solution, connecting educators to the best practices, instructional strategies, lesson plans, and resources that enable measurable student achievement, all in one place.
My Big Campus
netTrekker and My Big Campus now integrate to provide co-customers with streamlined access to hundreds of thousands of educator-selected, standards-aligned digital learning resources directly from My Big Campus federated search results. Learn more.
More Technology Integrations
netTrekker can be integrated with SAFARI Montage to provide co-customers with Federated Search access to netTrekker's 360,000 educator-curated, standards-aligned digital learning resources through the SAFARI Montage Learning Object Repository (LOR). View video.
Alexandria™ by COMPanion®
Streamline access to all of your library's resources when you integrate netTrekker with Alexandria. Make netTrekker resources available to teachers and students through your existing library solution.
Book Systems® Atriuum®
Atriuum empowers library users by expanding their searching abilities and providing the best resources from their library and beyond. The integration with netTrekker streamlines access to web resources, giving users an unlimited amount of educational data and research.
netTrekker subscribers can search for netTrekker-approved images within Wixie. Wixie’s direct access to the netTrekker image library makes it easy and efficient to gather safe, relevant images for student projects!
Follett® One Search
netTrekker can be integrated with One Search to enable users to quickly locate and view district subscription web resources in a single search.
- Science students answer questions and draw illustrations on VoiceThread in response to netTrekker information about Isaac Newton. VoiceThread Science Lesson Example.
- A language arts class teacher creates a vodcast for students using video clips, pictures, and information from netTrekker. Vodcast Language Arts Lesson Example.
- A history teacher uses Glogster to create an interactive Civil War lesson using pictures and video of famous figures and battles found on netTrekker. Glogster History Lesson Example.
- Search netTrekker’s collections for interactive learning resources directly from your classroom interactive whiteboard. Interactive Whiteboard Elementary Lesson Example.
- Add netTrekker to a federated search tool for safe search across all your collections at once. Spanish Culture Lesson Example.
- Student Response Systems help a language arts teacher target students who need help. He finds resources on netTrekker to differentiate instruction. Differentiated Instruction Lesson Example.
Request More Information or call 1.855.KNOVATE today!