netTrekker has great features for both teachers and students. Individual student needs can be addressed using the Readability feature and the English Learners section. The pop-up Dictionary feature will provide immediate support for students as they assume responsibility for their learning.
- Jan Perkins
- Technology Specialist
- Shelby County Schools, TN
Call 1.855.KNOVATE or Request Information
Know New Ideas
Join our Professional Learning Community
- Search more than 330,000 teacher-approved websites and digital resources from the most respected collections.
- Refine results by academic or reading level, subject, language, format or student or teacher recommendations.
- Filter digital resources by state or Common Core State Standards, subject areas, and themes.
- Save learning resources for 24/7 access during instruction or from home as additional enrichment or remediation.
- Use famous person and timeline tools to spark student interest with fun, engaging resources.
- Engage students the way they like to learn with videos, simulations, learning games, and more.
- Group and share resources for different learning styles by theme, lesson plan, or subject area.
- Try new teaching strategies with targeted resources instead of sorting through search results.
- Help struggling readers, English language learners and all students become independent, confident learners with 24/7 access, Read Aloud and dictionary/translation features.
- Online help and self-guided learning resources give teachers support when they need it.
- A dedicated account manager helps you plan implementation and maximize usage.
- Free webinars with Knovation expert educators and our content partners highlight great learning resources and best practices for timely, effective lesson plans.
Request More Information or call 1.855.KNOVATE today!