netTrekker has great features for both teachers and students. Individual student needs can be addressed using the Readability feature and the English Learners section. The pop-up Dictionary feature will provide immediate support for students as they assume responsibility for their learning.
- Jan Perkins
- Technology Specialist
- Shelby County Schools, TN
Call 1.855.KNOVATE or Request Information
Know New Ideas
Join our Professional Learning Community
Every resource we approve has been:
- Curated by experts and educators to present only the best content from the web, all in one place
- Contextualized to align with state and Common Core standards and tagged according to 19 different format types and 57 characteristics to meet each student’s needs
- Maintained to keep content current, add new resources, and optimize your district’s investment
- Certified Learning Ready for personalized, standards-aligned, efficient digital instruction
Users can also —
- Access resources for in-class instruction, homework, research, project-based learning, remediation, enrichment, and everything in between.
- Access resources by academic level, reading level, subject, language, format, or student or teacher recommendations.
- Filter results by state or Common Core standards, subject areas, and themes.
- Save resources for 24/7 access during instruction or from home as additional enrichment or remediation.
- Use famous person and timeline tools to spark student interest.
Teachers can —
- Engage students the way they like to learn with videos, simulations, learning games, and more.
- Group and share resources for different learning styles by theme, lesson plan, or subject area.
- Try new teaching strategies with targeted resources instead of sorting through search results.
- Help struggling readers, English language learners and all students become independent, confident learners with 24/7 access, Read Aloud, and dictionary/translation features.
- A dedicated account manager helps you plan implementation and maximize usage.
- Online help and self-guided learning resources give teachers support when they need it.
- Free webinars with Knovation expert educators and content partners highlight great learning resources and best practices for timely, effective lesson plans.
This real-world experience makes netTrekker the ideal solution for improving your district’s outcomes as well.