Explore the Knovation Blog.
Choose from a range of formats to fit your district’s needs. All sessions include:
- Standards-aligned Materials and Resources
- Modeling of Best Practices
- Relevant Strategies for Immediate Classroom Application
- Reflection and Self Evaluation
New 2-in-1 Professional Learning Opportunity
The netTrekker: Active Learning Resources workshop includes two 3-hour sessions for up to 25 educators, and guides educators through the process of getting started with netTrekker, differentiating digital resources to address individual student needs, and discussions around best practices in classroom implementation.
Teach to Inspire are customizable workshops designed to support your district’s current initiatives, along with the integration of digital resources. Engage up to 25 educators per session with digital resources and tools in these 6-hour long workshops that include consultation and planning with Knovation’s learning architects.
- Learn Differently: Differentiation with Digital Resources and Tools
- Empowering 21st Century Learners with Digital Literacy Skills