Our new netTrekker Navigator program is designed to empower educators to work collaboratively with colleagues to leverage the power of netTrekker to create engaging 21st century learning environments.
- Before getting started, please review our netTrekker Navigator Overview
- Complete a self-paced, 4-hour certification online course to join
- Register to facilitate a workshop session of your own for colleagues
- Use our workshop materials for assistance in planning and presenting your workshop session
- Complete session evaluations to maintain Navigator status
- Move to Silver Navigator level when you conduct professional learning for 15 educators during the year, as well as contribute to the Know New Ideas, Knovation’s educator community
Other formats for the netTrekker Navigator Program include:
- Guided Kick-off Program: Ideal for districts that are interested in sending groups of up to 25 educators through the Navigator program
- Train the Trainer Workshop: 6-hour hands-on session that prepares groups of up to 25 educators to provide professional learning for other educators in their district
For questions about the netTrekker Navigator Program, please email navigator@netTrekker.com.