Remember to set netTrekker as your homepage or as the default search provider in your browser. Download Access Methods.
- Download the Quick Start Guide
- Use the Interactive Orientation Guide
- Download the Introduction to My Portfolio
- Download Instructions for Creating a Class in My Portfolio
At the top of any netTrekker page, click the video icon to find tutorials to assist you in using the basic features of the product, or the question mark for additional instructions related to access, subscriptions, features and tools.
- Four Keys to Leveraging the “DI” in Digital (white paper)
- Learn Differently: Differentiation with Digital Resources and Tools (self-paced online course)
- PDF, Video and Online Course Coming Soon!
- Download 21 Tips for 21st Century Learning
- Empowering 21st Century Learners with Digital Literacy Skills (self-paced online course) – Coming Soon!
- Transitioning to the Common Core State Standards (self-paced online course) – Coming Soon!
- PDF and Video Resources Coming Soon!
- Check out our sample classroom projects. Visit the Global Portfolio in My Portfolio (Must be logged in to view).
- Find additional instructional tips, strategies, and project ideas by browsing Themes and selecting Teacher Resources.